FCW WordPress Plugins
WordPress gallery provides a simple interface for uploading images, editing them and having them displayed on the front end of your site via a shortcode or a function call.
The front end gallery can be configured in the following ways-
- Height and width of your gallery.
- Transition effect.
- Transition time.
- Optional lightbox effect to original image.
- Choose whether or not to display a "pager" which can contain nothing (just empty squares), numbers or thumbnails. Thumbnail sizes are configurable.
- Order the images by dragging them.
Uploading images is done through a simple interface that allows you to upload multiple images at once (only limited by your server's execution time and maximum file size). You can then edit the image to adjust crop, scale and rotation. Any changes you make to an image can be easily reverted back to the original image at any time.
If you have an Amazon S3 account your images will be uploaded there saving bandwidth and storage costs.
The main admin page which shows options to add a new image and view and edit images currently in the gallery.
Edit any image in your gallery at any time.
Upload multiple images.
The new menu item is conveniently placed below your current Media menu item.
The main settings page.
A plethora of options are available for the transitions between images.
Choose the type of pager and how it is displayed.
The gallery using thumbnails in the pager.
The gallery using numbers in the pager.
The gallery using the "nothing" option for the pager.
Tags: amazon, galleries, gallery, image, jquery, s3, slideshow
- First release
- Fixed links menu being hidden.
- Added an extra shortcode as there is a conflict with the default gallery short code. Users can now use [wp-gallery] as well as [gallery] :-)
- WordPress Gallery now supports the pager effect and can be configured to show blank shapes, numbers or thumbnails.
- Added helpful info buttons. :-)
- Added ability to drag the images to define the front end dispel order.
Fixed bug with update_order.php working
*Updated lightbox script that now uses a GPL compatible license
*Updated to use colorbox instead of lightbox2
*Fixed error with displaying images