FCW WordPress Plugins - Fish Can't Whistle
By providing an unintrusive notification in a customisable location Cookie Confirm allows you to give your users the choice to accept cookies on your WordPress site.
When a visitor browses to a website with the Cookie Confirm plugin installed for the first time, they are shown a banner asking for their consent to cookies. The banner explains which cookies the website intends to set, and gives the visitor the option to consent or to deny each type of cookie. As well as being able to consent to cookies for the website they visited, the banner allows the visitor to consent to cookies for all websites which use the Cookie Confirm plugin.
If the visitor chooses to set preferences for all sites, we set third party cookies on our domain (cookieconsent.silktide.com) to remembers their choices. This cookies are completely anonymous, non-trackable, and are only used to remember the visitors preferences.
Each time a visitor browses to a website with the Cookie Confirm plugin installed, the plugin checks to see if they have set preferences for all sites. If so, it doesn't need to show the banner and the website already knows which sorts of cookies it is allowed to set.
Current features include-
- Customise position and style of notification
- Specify which type of cookie your site uses and customise the descriptions of these
- Choose from Explicit or Implicit consent
- Allow users to save their choice for all websites using the Cookie Consent software
- Ability to customise all text strings
- Add your own cookie definitions
- Add proper support for SSL
Easily add background options on a per page/post basis.
Currently the plugin includes the following features-
- Add a background image
- Options for vertical & horizontal repeating
- Fade out the bottom edge of your background image
- Choose background colour
- Child pages of a page with a custom background will inherit the parent page background settings.
WordPress Events gives you a simple interface for adding events to your site and displays them in a beautiful calendar with pop up details.
Simply add events in an interface you are already used to and display your calendar by adding the shortcode
[calendar] to any page of post!
New in 0.2 !
Multiple user calendars! Allow individual users to have their own calendar and display different calendars by specifying a user id in the shortcode. For example [calendar user=2] will display the calendar for the user with an ID of 2.
Built in sharing generates tiny urls that when linked to opens the shared event in a pop up just as if the user had clicked on it.
Google maps integration allows you to add a map of the venue.
Download a pdf user guide from here http://fishcantwhistle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/wordpress-events-user-guide.pdf
0.9 now uses ajax to load events to save on load time.
*** THIS IS A BETA RELEASE ***
ChimpPress provides an interface for creating and managing your MailChimp campaigns without having to leave your WordPress dashboard.
It also allows you to utilise MailChimps campaign sending and management tools to send automatic mailouts when ever a post/page/CPT is published.
Current features of ChimpPress
- Create bespoke HTML emails using the intuitive drag and drop editor.
- Add padding and colours to specific cells in your email or to the entire campaign.
- Select from a number of layout templates and then add multiple rows and columns as needed.
- Import/Export as well as quick import of existing campaigns.
- Resize images within the editor by dragging them to the desired size.
- Receive in-depth stats about your campaign.
- Set up a campaign as a "Template" and specify when it should be used to send out notifications when a post/page/CPT is published.
- Manage your subscribers.
All you need is a MailChimp account and an API key and you can start creating bespoke html emails!
Easily display page specific links on any page or post by quickly adding a link directly from the add/edit page/post screen.
Delete links by clicking the trashcan next to the link.
Supports adding URL, name, target and description.
This plugin extends the capabilities of the Hana FLV Player plugin.
It allows users to upload their FLV files directly through the Tiny MCE button rather than having to copy and paste a URL.
It also adds a new meta box to posts and pages which allows the user to save the same data but as post meta. This can then be called from within a theme from a simple function.
WordPress gallery provides a simple interface for uploading images, editing them and having them displayed on the front end of your site via a shortcode or a function call.
The front end gallery can be configured in the following ways-
- Height and width of your gallery.
- Transition effect.
- Transition time.
- Optional lightbox effect to original image.
- Choose whether or not to display a "pager" which can contain nothing (just empty squares), numbers or thumbnails. Thumbnail sizes are configurable.
- Order the images by dragging them.
Uploading images is done through a simple interface that allows you to upload multiple images at once (only limited by your server's execution time and maximum file size). You can then edit the image to adjust crop, scale and rotation. Any changes you make to an image can be easily reverted back to the original image at any time.
If you have an Amazon S3 account your images will be uploaded there saving bandwidth and storage costs.